OCTOBER 13, 2018 8:00am RANGE DAY
The Ridge Community Church
Pea Ridge, AR
We will be conducting an ALICE active shooter training event. This 3 hour event is an open event and is FREE of charge. We will be running active shooter drills, lockdown drills, and working on barricading fundamentals.
***This is a non-shooting event. No weapons of any kind will be allowed in the training scenarios.***
ALICE (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate) Training instructor led classes provide preparation and a plan for individuals and organizations on how to more proactively handle the threat of an aggressive intruder or active shooter event. Whether it is an attack by an individual person or by an international group of professionals intent on conveying a political message through violence, ALICE Training option based tactics have become the accepted response, versus the traditional “lockdown only” approach.
Protection and safety must be the priority in an Active Shooter event or Terrorist Attack. Circumstantial and operational concerns vary in every new situation. ALICE Training provides options and classes that address the unique challenges specific to Police/LE, K-12 Schools, Healthcare Facilities, Higher Education, Businesses, Government, and Houses of Worship.
Lonesome Oak Guns & Range
2106 West Centerton Boulevard
Centerton, AR 72719
- Fundaments of Shooting
- The Body's Natural Reactions
- Combat Accuracy & Combat Effectiveness
- Lateral Movement
- Multiple Shot Strings of Fire
- Presentation from Concealment
- Use of Cover & Concealment
- 360 Degree Threat Environment
- Engagement from standing, sitting, squatting, kneeling, etc.
- Range Qualification
- Note Taking Materials
- Defensive Pistol for Range Work
- Backup gun (optional)
- 3 double stack or 5 single stack magazines
- Strong Side Hip or Appendix Holster (Kydex or other quality material - nylon not allowed. If you have a question about holster selection, please contact us)
- 400 rounds ammunition
- Eye and ear protection
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Gear that can withstand rigorous use. We will be spending a lot of time coming out of, and going back to, the holster.